Guest Experience Leader
October 12, 2020
We are hiring motivated part-time Guest Experience Leaders!
Start moving forward safely today – McDonald’s corporate-owned and franchise restaurants have over 50 procedures in place to help ensure the safety and wellbeing of Crew Members, customers, and the community.
Start building your future today - Build your skills through world-class training and pursue your education. We offer college tuition assistance, free high school completion programs, free English language classes, and even career advising to help employees achieve their goals.
Start a flexible schedule today - Get a job that fits your life and encourages you to balance what’s important to you.
Start a feel-good moment and start your application today!
Responsibilities: The Guest Experience Leader interacts with the guest at every stage of the Customer Journey by:
• Checking in with guests to inquire about the food and restaurant experience, ensuring that they have everything they need
• Expertly handling guest concerns and knowing when it is appropriate to bring an issue to management
• Assisting guests with the self-order kiosks and troubleshooting common issues
• Partnering with other restaurant employees to ensure that the restaurant is clean, well maintained, and ready to meet guests’ needs at all times
• Paying special attention to assist families with children and guests with special needs (e.g., getting down on one knee when talking to a child, carrying trays, helping to find seating)
• Sharing the latest restaurant promotions and special offers with guests, including deals on the Mobile Order & Pay app
• Identifying potential areas of improvement and sharing these opportunities with management
Additional Info: Along with competitive pay, a Guest Experience Leader at a McDonald's corporate-owned restaurant is eligible for incredible benefits including:
• Training and advancement opportunities
• Employee discounts and free meals
• Local and national savings at your favorite places
• Paid sick leave and/or paid time away
• Recognition program and cash incentives
• And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work in this restaurant, but is not a complete description of all duties of the job. People who work in this restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day and this posting does not list every essential function of the job.
UNAVAILABLE $0 per YEAR Employment Type: UNAVAILABLE