Chart Retrieval Specialist
October 9, 2020
Chart Retrieval Specialist
Job Locations US-KY-Owensboro
Posted Date 1 day ago (10/9/2020 9:13 AM)
Requisition ID 2020-14592 # of Openings 2 Category (Portal Searching) Medical Records
Are you writing a book, starting a blog, or launching the business of your dreams? Are you looking for flexible income, a change of scenery, or a way to get out from behind a desk? Craving independence and the chance to escape the office grind? Looking for a schedule that lets you take advantage of your nights and weekends? Curious about healthcare? Love to travel? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, keep reading!
CIOX Health is on a mission to simplify the exchange of medical information. By partnering with healthcare providers and those who need patient data, CIOX is uniquely positioned to access, facilitate, and improve the management and exchange of protected health information. To help us in this mission, we are actively looking for responsible, trustworthy individuals to join the CIOX team for a unique, part-time role as a Chart Retrieval Specialist.
Following your completion of a specially designed training program, you will be assigned to a support team that oversees your geographic area. Each week, you will receive a list of appointments at local doctor’s offices, clinics, and hospitals. It will be your responsibility to arrive at these appointments on time and scan or upload the assigned medical record charts using your CIOX-provided laptop and scanner. As a Chart Retrieval Specialist, you would maintain a high degree of independence as you complete assignments.
Most Chart Retrieval Specialists work an average of 20-28 hours each week offering you the chance to balance work with the other projects in your life. However, during the busier months (May-September), you may have the opportunity to increase appointments and your hours.
CIOX pays hourly for the time you spend retrieving charts and for time spent driving between sites. Competitive mileage reimbursements are also available in addition to performance-based merit incentives that offer the chance to earn additional money each week.
Given the nature of work in this non-traditional, independent role, new Chart Retrieval Specialists find the most success when they make communication with their team a priority. Chart retrieval does require a certain measure of technical skills, but those who remain open to new experiences and flexible in learning new processes will have the opportunity for rapid growth and development that could lead to advancement to more senior roles.
• Basic computer skills – ability to scan documents, save files, rename files, create folders, and upload to secure servers
• Proven track record of punctuality, reliability, quality work, and ability to follow directions
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to troubleshoot and/or overcome technical issues as they arise
• Reliable transportation, current automobile insurance, and legally able to drive
• Highly dependable - arrive to appointments on time and maintain clear communication with supervisor and Regional Team
• Business casual attire and a high level of professionalism required at all times
• Access to a high-speed internet connection
• Positive attitude and the desire to learn through training (full five-day training program begins upon hire)
• Availability between 8am-5pm at least three consecutive days per week
• This is a part-time role with varied hours. Some weeks may be busier than others based on demand.
• CIOX will provide paid training and support necessary for you succeed in this role.
Location: This job is performed at multiple sites
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS