Loss Mitigation Trial Underwriter 1 - KY
October 7, 2020
Loss Mitigation Trial Underwriter 1 - Owensboro, KY
Read what people are saying about working here.
Loss Mitigation Trial Underwriter 1 - Owensboro, KY-200017963
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Reviews customer documentation and information related to current residential loans to facilitate borrower's assistance programs to restructure the terms of the loan. Through the use of an automated system, re-evaluates the loan and, where applicable, adjusts rates, terms and/or may waive or forbear principal balance to modify to an affordable payment.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• One to two years of collections/loss mitigation or related experience
• Basic knowledge of Income Calculations
• General knowledge of economics, accounting and finance including risk analysis preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to collect and analyze information with attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects and deadlines while adapting to changing conditions
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
• Good reading, writing and mathematical skills
• Knowledge of Residential Lending and/or Real Estate a plus
Job Credit / Lending
Primary Location Kentucky-KY-Owensboro
Shift 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week 40