October 8, 2020
Hines Precision Inc.
Owensboro, KY 42301
• Experience: • CNC Programming, 1 year (Required)
• Location: • Owensboro, KY 42301 (Required)
Full Job Description
Hines Precision Inc., a local manufacturer of high volume precision metal stampings for the electronics, consumer goods, medical, automotive and firearms industries, is seeking a CNC Programmer/Operator at its Owensboro, KY location and/or Philpot, KY location.
Produce tooling and machined parts to specifications by programming CAD drawings for various applications, i.e., CNC Mill, CNC Lathe, Wire EDM.
1. Reads and reviews tooling prints.
2. Plans the sequence of machining and processing of parts to precise specifications.
3. Prepares CNC programs for milling, grinding, turning, and wire EDM using Esprit CAD software.
4. Selects cutting tools, and sets feeds and speeds.
5. Checks computer programs to ensure the machinery will function properly and output will meet desired specifications.
6. Makes improvements to CNC machine set-up and run times.
7. Coordinates the schedules of multiple applications to optimize department efficiencies.
8. Communicates effectively with department and inter-department personnel.
9. Calibrate accessories and equipment
10. Set up, load material, operate, and inspect completed product, as directed
11. Other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Skills:
· General Machine Shop knowledge
· Apprentice graduate or equivalent experience preferred
· 1-3 years of CNC programming experience
· Working knowledge of Esprit Programming desired
· Experience working with Engineering to improve designs and processes
· Must be able to apply mathematical skills and interpret technical instructions
· Working knowledge of gauging and inspection
· Ability to lift and/or exert up to 50 pounds
Hines Precision Benefits:
• Competitive Hourly Pay; Merit Increases
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Sick/Personal Time
• Clean, Climate-Controlled Environment
• Major Medical/Dental Insurance
• Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Company-Funded Life Insurance
• Optional Short-term Disability Insurance
• 401(k) Company-Match Program
• Family Membership at On-Site Fitness Facility
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
Job Type: Full-time
• 8 hour shift
• CNC Programming: 1 year (Required)
• Owensboro, KY 42301 (Required)