646 FT Financial Center Manager - KY
October 6, 2020
646 FT Financial Center Manager - Owensboro, KY
German American Bancorp
Owensboro, KY 42301
German American Bancorp
Read what people are saying about working here.
Job Title: 646 FT Financial Center Manager - Owensboro, KY
German American Bancorp and its family of financial services companies employ talented, compassionate people throughout the organization, truly making German American special. Delivering genuine, customized, personal service with a focus on truly serving customers and communities well, our employees bring the Shield of Excellence commitment to life with each and every interaction.
Summary of Duties:
Directs the expansion of the existing customer base and the development of new customer and business relationships. Establishes and maintains a high level of sales and service culture and provides management of sales, service, and operations at banking location. This position will report to the Regional Senior Retail Officer.
Primary Responsibilities and Job Functions:
• Oversees day-to-day retail operations of the location (new accounts, client services, and Customer Service Specialist and Personal Banker transactions).
• Exercises the authority of a manager concerning staffing, employee development, promotions, on-going training, coaching, and salary recommendations.
• Acquires, retains, and disseminates knowledge in applicable regulatory requirements including Currency Transaction Reporting (CTRs), Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR s), Regulations CC, DD, etc.
• Contacts present clients to retain and expand existing relationships.
• Interviews prospective clients to develop new business.
• Extends credit to individuals and/or businesses through a wide variety of loan products.
• Represents the Bank in various civic and community functions to further enhance its image and develop additional business.
• Maintains security controls to protect the facility against criminal and fraudulent operations and unnecessary risk or exposure.
• Assures compliance with standardized Guidelines and Procedures.
• Provides guidance to develop objectives to meet or exceed established sales and service goals.
• Identifies and actively pursues referral and cross-selling opportunities for all bank products, including other banking units.
• Ability to lift (up to 35 pounds) bags of loose or rolled coin
• All other related duties and assignments as required. Responsible for adhering to compliance laws, regulations, and established Bank policies and procedures, including Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering.
• Leadership abilities, good communication skills, willingness to work hard.
• Computer skills.
• Branch management and consumer lending experience preferred.
This position will be located at:
Owensboro South Frederica