September 15, 2020
LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a client in the distribution industry to identify a Cognos BI Consultan t to join their team. This individual will be responsible for the design, development and deployment of multi-dimensional reports using the Cognos Business Intelligence solution. This is a contract opportunity and offers the ability to work 100% remote.
Cognos BI Consultant Responsibilities Include
• Act as a liaison between IT development groups and business units for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement of current systems.
• Responsible for the design, development, and support of BI front-end solutions in Cognos.
• Responsible for requirements gathering and project management of BI projects.
• Create, enhance and maintain Framework Manager models to support business requirements.
• Work with business users to design and develop Cognos BI 10.1 reports using Report Studio with data drill-down and slice-and-dice options.
• Provide Cognos training to business users.
Requirements for Consideration Include:
• At least 2 years Cognos experience
• Basic knowledge of SQL and database concepts
• Experience with two or more of the following IBM Cognos 10 components:
• Report Studio, Data Manager, Framework Manager and/or Transformer
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Project Manager – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Cognos, Business Intelligence, IBM
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.