September 14, 2020
Requisition Number: 2020-1498
Industry: Higher Education and K-12 S
Position Type: Part Time
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: 9.50
General Cleaner Description/Job Summary
Kenway Janitor Service is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. From the very beginning, we’ve remained true to our values. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. We have earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! We’re proud of our family roots and have been committed to creating a cleaner, safer and healthier environment for our clients since day one.
The primary job responsibility will be required to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction, providing high quality service levels, maintaining proper supply levels, adhering to company policies and ensuring a safe working environment.
We are looking to fill a position in the Owensboro, KY area.
• Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning etc.)
• Gather and empty trash
• Stock and maintain supply rooms
• Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
• Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
• Follow all health and safety regulations
• Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours
• Other duties as directed by Supervisor.
• Must be willing to learn new procedures and techniques for completing tasks during training sessions.
The position will include bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, a lot of walking and lifting up to 40 pounds.
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment is required.
We are following all CDC guidelines for the safety of our employees and customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster .
Email this job to a friend
Recipient's email address: