Mobile Associate 9/14 (Owensboro)
September 13, 2020
Looking for the next step up in your career? Mobile Associate Opportunities available now!
Wireless Express, one of the largest and fastest growing T-Mobile Premium Retailer in the country with over 500 employees, is searching for a Mobile Associate in your area to join our team to sell T-Mobile products. We offer the latest and greatest in wireless products and services in a fun, high energy, and rewarding sales environment. If you are looking for a new opportunity with a growing technology company, this is the place to be!
• An extremely competitive compensation structure with base hourly pay, overtime pay and uncapped commission. Potential to earn $40,000 plus annually.
• A great wellness package for employees and their families including Health, Dental & Vision insurance after 60 days of employment
• 401K with company match after 1 year of employment
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Paid Holiday and Birthday Time Off
• Discounted Cell Phone Service and Accessories
• Employee Assistance Program
• President's Club Trip and Awards Program for Top Performers
• The ability to lead and grow an incredible team and advance your career!
Our Mobile Associates are responsible for:
• Achieving individual sales while providing an unparalleled store experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens the Sprint brand;
• Meeting or exceeding key performance objectives
• Providing a total sales solution to our customers, for any of their wireless/mobility needs. This includes selling the value of wireless devices, accessories and service plans; maximizing existing customer connections; saving our customers money; personalizing their experience; and protecting their investment;
• Identifying the right solutions for customer billing, technical and/or account issues
• Completing training in their curriculum path to further their skills and career opportunities
• Comply with all operational policies and procedures
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 1 year of sales experience (Wireless experience is preferred, but not required)
• Aggressive approach to sales - we are looking for business minded, money motivated individuals
• Associates must be available to work a retail schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
• May have to drive for company purposes and a valid driver’s license may be required
FULL-TIME OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW!
Don't miss out on this opportunity! Wireless Express is an equal opportunity employer.