CAREGivers needed in Henderson
September 11, 2020
Home Instead Senior Care
740 - 42301 , Owensboro , KY 42301
Refer friends, get paid!
Job Description We have two wonderful ladies who are needing care during the week... part-time and full-time hours!
We are looking for people who have care-giving experience, LOVE to talk, can whip up some home-style cooked meals, will play close attention to their clients and who has reliable transportation and a clean driving record.
We know that you will have the best time caring for these clients and you will never be bored listening to all their stories!
Both clients are located in Henderson so apply today for this amazing opportunity!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Companionship and conversation
• Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
• Medication and appointment reminders
• Dementia Care
• Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
• Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
• Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
• Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
*Skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com or contact the office and ask to speak with Mackenzie or Kelly.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.