Outside Sales Manager
September 11, 2020
Outside Sales Manager
Livermore, KY 42352
Location: Livermore, KY Area
Position Title: Outside sales Manager
Reports To: Sales manager central region
QC Supply LLC is seeking a high performing, talented, passionate and highly motivated sales professional to join the team as Outside Sales Manager . This position will own the customer relationships and product sales for several of the largest US poultry integrator's. The incumbent will own all account management and provide both strategic and tactical sales support to drive top and bottom line growth in a dynamic growing market. The incumbent will develop and execute respective key account strategies, earn and develop sound business relationships, and use a professional strategic playbook to drive increased sales and wallet share. They will be fluent in poultry products and poultry housing types. He/she will have above average business acumen and will be comfortable building relationships and collaborating at all levels, from farm-level up through corporate staff.
The Outside Sales Manager will have a demonstrated, successful history of driving profitable growth, both for the Company and the customer. He/she will use business data strategically and will be in front of market trends and account growth opportunities. He/she will bring a professional tool kit of value selling to ensure maximum output and efficiency for the poultry growers. He/she will be comfortable developing and presenting value added solutions via presentations and demonstrations, to ensure thorough product knowledge transfer is conveyed.
The Outside Sales Manager will be a strong leader and communicator, proactively leading with data and winning strategies to support their customers. They will thrive in an environment where the fruits of their efforts will lead to positive advancement within a dynamic, rapidly growing company.
· Drive sales and build solid, lasting relationships with some the largest US poultry production companies
· Drive top line growth in projects, win market share
· Develop account and territory-specific goals using key metric indicators
· Drive pull-through sales for large turnkey construction projects
· Effectively communicate and present Sales matters to the leadership team.
· 5+ years of experience in poultry production
· Strong track record of proven success in business development.
· Sound business acumen, with solid professional selling skills.
· Strong communicator, with outstanding “positive” influencing skills.
· A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytics, organization, and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to think strategically and execute a complex sales model.
· Must live within 25 miles of Livermore, KY
· Some overnight travel required
Characteristics and Traits:
· Hunter mentality with a knack for producing results.
· A penchant for action and making improvements in a fast-paced, high growth, dynamic environment.
· Proven sales skills with a history of building outstanding relationships with strategic accounts.
· History of using robust sales processes to drive results.
· Proven history of outstanding performance, consistently exceeds expectations, and delivers results.
· Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and influence a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
· Ability to digest and utilize data as a tool for developing account-specific growth strategies.
· Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission, vision and values of QC Supply LLC.
· Ability and desire to work both autonomously and within matrixed teams.
· Ability to anticipate future trends and engage in new, forward-thinking approaches. A challenger of “status quo”.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
· Experience with utilizing MS Office suite and other work-related software.
Education / Certifications:
· Bachelors (BA or BS) in Business, Marketing, Agriculture, Communications, or equivalent years of experience
Job Type: Full-time
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Employee discount
• Flexible spending account
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Referral program
• Vision insurance
• sales: 1 year (Preferred)
• Briefly describe your experience with Agriculture or the Agriculture Industry, whether work, personal, hobby, etc.