September 10, 2020
Full-Time Alliance Metals Alabama is hiring furnace operators for its new secondary aluminum smelting operation in Muscle Shoals. The role will entail operating both rotary and reverb furnaces to produce specification alloy ingots and sows. Candidate will oversee a crew of employees for effective melt operations.
• Requirements: *
• Minimum three-years experience in operating secondary aluminum furnaces.
• Capability to meet, and exceed, industry standards in terms of metal recoveries.
• Capability to manage a crew for melt operations.
• Knowledge of the various common scrap aluminum grades used in secondary aluminum alloy production.
• Knowledge of the specification of common secondary aluminum alloys including A383, A380, A356, A319, among other alloys.
• Strong work ethic.
Base pay is negotiable subject to candidate qualification. Compensation will include insurance, two sick-days, one-week paid vacation after being with the company for a year, as well as performance bonuses.
Job Type: Full-time
• Health Insurance
• Monday to Friday
• Hawesville, KY (Required)
• English (Required)
• United States (Required)
• One location
• Multiple locations
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
• Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
• Waiting period may apply