Assumption Mortgage Specialist Loan Specialist NMLS
September 10, 2020
Submission for the position: Assumption Mortgage Specialist Loan Specialist NMLS - (Job Number: 200014403) https://usbank.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=200014403&lang=en Assumption Mortgage Specialist Loan Specialist NMLS
Sets up and monitors Adjustable Rate Mortgages, Assumptions, Buydowns, conversions and Soldier/Sailor loans. Performs financial calculations and adjustments to mortgage payments. Obtains and maintains current indices and rates used to process interest rate adjustments on mortgage accounts. Ensures that Assumptions loans are set up according to the Investor guidelines. Processes changes within federal, state, investor and document timeframes and guidelines. Prepares closing packages. Assists customers, both internal and external, via telephone, e-mail, or written correspondence.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two or more years of clerical experience in mortgage banking, accounting/bookkeeping, or customer service activities
- Basic general office and clerical skills
- Basic reading, writing, and mathematical skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collect and organize information
Operations Kentucky-KY-Owensboro 1st - Daytime Operations $1st - Daytime 40 Job Level: true'