Mortgage Loan Specialist
September 4, 2020
Job Description Ref ID: 04730 [ Phone number blocked ]
Classification: Mortgage Loan Specialist
Compensation: $11.50 to $12.00 hourly
Robert Half is hiring a Data Entry/File Clerk for one of our Fortune 50 banking and financial clients in Owensboro, KY. For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume as a Word document attachment to [ Link Removed ] include “Owensboro Candidate” in the subject line.
If this position is not a good fit for you, but you know of someone else who is looking for work in the Owensboro area, please feel free to pass along my contact information.
Job Title: Data Entry/File Clerk
Location: Owensboro, KY 42301
Pay Range: $11.50 - $12 / hr
Shift: M-F, 8:00am-5:00pm
Temporary to full-time
Remote | First 3-5 days will be onsite for training and equipment pick up
• Reviews closed, purchased, and funded loan files.
• Prepares deficiency notices and obtains any missing documentation needed to complete a loan file.
• Monitors timely receipt of documentation on cleared escrows.
• Reviews imaged documents from loan files per checklist.
• Analyzes and prepares deficiency notices. Job Requirements Required:
• Accurate data entry skills
• Detail oriented
• Possess the ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• Basic computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Ability and willingness to follow directions
Ability to speak up and ask for assistance when needed
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at [ Phone number blocked ] or visit [ Link Removed ] to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link Removed ] .
* Accurate data entry skills * Detail oriented * Possess the ability to work independently and meet deadlines * Basic computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook) * Ability and willingness to follow directions Ability to speak up and ask for assistance when needed, All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada. $11.5-$12 per HOUR Employment Type: TEMPORARY