September 9, 2020
Full Time | Part Time
Registered Nurse, Owensboro, KY Owensboro, KY Registered Nurse, Owensboro, KY Owensboro, KY Registered Nurse (RN), Owensboro KY
Matchwell has partnered with a top-ranked healthcare facility in Owensboro, KY to hire multiple Registered Nurses (RNs) for their growing team. Together, we are offering flexible scheduling and great pay.
Job Overview: This healthcare and rehab facility is hiring for full-time, part-time and PRN/flexible schedules. We offer premium hourly rates that can be discussed directly once you apply for the job.
RN Job Responsibilities May Include:
• Conducts daily resident rounds to assess physical and mental health status.
• Implements any required nursing interventions and documents appropriately.
• Coordinates admission, discharge, and transfer of residents.
• Informs the charge nurse or others (as appropriate) informed about the status of residents and related matters.
• Participate in resident and family education relating to resident care.
Job Requirements Include (but not limited to):
• Current RN license or certification in good standing
• American Heart BLS
Matchwell is an online platform where clinicians can select the facilities they want to work at and the schedules that work for them. Our mission is to give you control of your calendar with the ability to choose when and where you want to work. Plus, with every match made in the Matchwell platform, we donate a life-saving vaccine to a child in need.
Next Steps: If you are interested, apply now and create your free profile at? www.wematchwell.com to apply to RN openings today!
Location/Region: Owensboro, KY (42302)