Mortgage Records Associate 1 (40 Hours) 800 Moreland Street
September 10, 2020
Mortgage Records Associate 1 (40 Hours) 800 Moreland Street - Owensboro, KY
Read what people are saying about working here.
Mortgage Records Associate 1 (40 Hours) 800 Moreland Street - Owensboro, KY-200013691
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Maintains all film and hard copy case files, documents and related records. Organizes, records, processes, and services the production output of the various servicing activities of the company. Receives explicit instruction on filing, recording, and organizing documentation associated with a product.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• One or more years of experience in business and general office environment
• Basic understanding of the business and general office skills
• Demonstrated administrative skills and acute attention to detail
• Basic reading, writing and mathematical skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
• Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
• Basic personal computer skills and knowledge of other office equipment
• Basic verbal and written communication skills
Primary Location Kentucky-KY-Owensboro
Shift 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week 40