Data Entry Operator I
September 7, 2020
CONTRACTOR Data Entry Operator I/Loan Associate -Will be classifying documents, naming/noting it. Some Mail opening/Mail entry.
Must be computer savvy! (best type of worker have been waiters/waitresses-go getters/okay with redundancy)
Performs routine clerical or job data entry functions within mortgage operations or servicing departments. Sorts and files correspondence, loan documents and other records in alphabetic or numerical order or according to a specific loan. Retrieves archived files. Processes paperwork, gathers and verifies data and transfers data into a standard format. Generates correspondence and routine reports, answers incoming telephone calls, responds to routine customer inquiries, and performs a variety of clerical duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three to four years of experience in clerical activities
- Good reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Basic knowledge of personal computers and other office equipment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to collect and organize information