Licensed Massage Therapist
September 6, 2020
• Owensboro Chiropractic and Rehab* has partnered with *Gorman Recruiting* to fill a position for a *Licensed **Massage Therapist* who is interested in growing their clientele and building their business. Must hold a current license issued by the State of Kentucky.
Located in the heart of Owensboro, the leading health professionals at Owensboro Chiropractic and Rehab are dedicated to helping their patients achieve their wellness objectives. Their healthcare professionals are committed to bringing patients better health and a better way of life by teaching and practicing the true principles of wellness care.
• Principle Responsibilities Include: *
• Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
• Experience of Deep Tissue Massage required; knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
• Interview clients to determine the required massage method and design specific sessions based on client’s individual needs.
• Promote the health and wellness benefits of massage and other services provided by medical practice.
• Create excellent experience for patients through friendly and helpful attitude.
• Generate new clientele through promoting referrals.
• Maintain professionalism and positive attitude with clients and staff.
• Maintain cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
• Consult with other health practitioners to provide the client’s with the best therapy.
• Maintain records of treatments.
• Refer clients to other therapy, if necessary.
• Assist/perform rehabilitative exercises with the chiropractic patients
Salary will be based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
• Monday to Friday
• Licensed Massage Therapist (Required)
• One location