September 4, 2020
ChanceLight Autism Services
ChanceLight Autism Services
Read what people are saying about working here.
Full Job Description
Work. With Purpose
ChanceLight Autism Services, a growing, dynamic organization with a social mission to offer hope, is seeking an individual to join our family.
This individual will join an award-winning team and perform meaningful work in a culture that welcomes innovation, encourages creative expression and offers limitless potential for personal and professional satisfaction.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, outcome-driven environment, seek a career with a social mission, and possess a problem-solving mindset, a sense of humor – and a stellar work ethic – we should talk.
Check out this ChanceLight video and visit our website to learn about the ChanceLight’s three divisions and their respective companies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Assist in the implementation of behavior treatment and instructional plans utilizing ABA principles in clinical, home, and/or community setting
• Implement and report data on programs such as client’s self-help skills, behavioral management, social skills and academic areas
• Implements the client’s behavioral plan as developed by the Behavioral Analyst
• Interacts with the client in a variety of ways, to include 1:1 teaching grounded in the principles of Applied Behavioral Analyst (ABA) leading small group work, shadowing, and preparing for lessons.
• Provide ABA instruction in the client's home or school using the individualized curriculum
• Collect and analyze skill acquisition and behavior data, with oversight and supervision provided by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
• Assists in developing functional behavioral analysis and assessment reports
• Monitor and supervise clients to ensure a safe and therapeutic environment
• Technology proficient: computer skills and adaptability
• Bachelors or better in Psychology or related field
• Bachelors or better in Applied Behavior Analysis or related field
Licenses & Certifications Preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)