September 6, 2020
Bridges of Kentucky Inc
Owensboro, KY 42301
Bridges of Kentucky
As a Family Home Provider Contract Manager, you are responsible for the overall management of services for specific clients and for managing, coordinating and directing the activities of numerous staff who provide services to all Family Home Provider clients.
As a Family Home Provider Contract Manager, you are delegated the authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties, including, but no limited to, managing Family Home Provider client services and assigned contractors.
• Must possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher in an applicable social services field from an accredited university.
• 2 year’s experience in a related field and/or in management.
• Must have at least 2 years of experience in providing direct support to persons with a developmental disability
• Must have a good knowledge of office support functions.
• Must be able to interpret apply and explain complex information such as regulations, policies or services; independently solving problems/performing liaison activities to deal with individuals or resolve conflicts in a work setting. ·