Medical Records Director
September 4, 2020
Hermitage Care & Rehabilitation Center is a 92 bed, family-based organization located in the heart of Owensboro, Ky. From our warm and caring staff of professionals, to our friendly inviting environment, we strive to give your loved ones the comfort of home and the special attention they need to live a full and productive life. Stop by today for your personalized tour! Hermitage Care & Rehabilitation Center is a 92-bed premier skilled nursing facility in Owensboro, Kentucky. Specializing in short term rehab and long term nursing care, this is your home away from home for excellent care and that personal touch. Rehabilitation services consist of inpatient and outpatient physical, occupational, and speech therapy provided up to six days per week, allowing many patients to return home after an acute illness or injury. Other services include our Quality of Life Program, Hall of Fame Cafe, Nutrition Management, Medication Administration, Social Services, Laundry, Housekeeping, Full Time Chaplain, and Executive Chef for Fine Dining. The Hermitage also offers a variety of Home and Community Based Services as well, which include Lifeline Medical Alert System and Home Delivered Meals. We invite you in for a tour to see our mission of excellence in action!
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. Itâ€™s more than a corporationâ€¦ itâ€™s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission as our Medical Records Director.
Signature HealthCARE is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate more than 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
A growing number of Signature centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcareâ€™s â€œBest Places to Workâ€ three times! Signatureâ€™s culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Come see what the Revolution is all about!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain residentsâ€™ medical records in accordance with facility policies and with state and federal regulations
• Perform admission and discharge chart audits
• Ensure that all reports are completed within established time frames.
• Maintain the resident census on a daily basis.
• Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) Certification AND/OR
• Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse with current state license.
• One (1) to three (3) years related experience; supervisory experience preferred, as necessary
• Practical knowledge of medical terminology and record keeping.
• Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
• Demonstrated basic to intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
• Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer â€“ Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.