September 4, 2020
Location: OWENSBORO, Kentucky, 42303
Ref #: 32525
Function: Field Representative.
Employment Duration: Part-time.
Description and Requirements
As a Retail Specialist, you’ll ensure Premium’s client brands stand out by driving product availability. Your efforts executing retail merchandising activities in Walmart will connect customers with the brands they love.
What’s in it for you?
• Flexible schedule, Monday-Friday with occasional weekend work.
• You’ll represent brands you’ll brag about.
• We’ll give you all the training you need.
• Health plan options including no-copay telemedicine, regardless of hours worked.
What will you do?
• Stock, sell, reset, build displays and merchandise products throughout all departments.
• Partner with store management and associates to get the job done.
• Collaborate with your direct manager via email, phone and text.
• Demonstrate your successes through detailed reporting via your mobile device and on Premium's social media groups.
How will you succeed?
• Using your awesome communication skills.
• Building strong relationships within your assigned store(s).
Learn more about our retail specialist position here: https://premiumretail.com/teamwalmart/
So, are you Premium’s next Retail Specialist?
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-Verify Employer | Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO Premium will consider all qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories.
< Back to search results
Share this job:
Share Retail Specialist with Facebook Share Retail Specialist with Twitter Share Retail Specialist with Viadeo Share Retail Specialist with a friend via e-mail