September 2, 2020
State: KY City: Lewisport Area of Interest: Maintenance Full-Time or Part-Time: Part Time Exempt or Non-Exempt: Non-exempt Requisition Number 356194 Job Title Maintenance Assistant Location Heartland Villa Center - Genesis HealthCare City Lewisport State Kentucky Position Type Part Time Job Description
Genesis HealthCare is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you -- passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
Join the Genesis family as a Maintenance Helper. In this role, your priority is the safety and comfort of our patients and residents as you complete a variety of tasks to maintain the building and grounds in a clean, safe, and orderly condition along with a pleasing appearance.
Some of the specific duties of the position are as follows:
• Make minor repairs on handrails, windows, flooring, walls, ceilings, beds, wheelchairs, geri-chairs, electrical equipment, sprinkler systems, generators, emergency lighting, fire alarms and extinguishers, changes filters on HVAC equipment, carries, lifts and stocks supplies
• Take care of the tools and equipment
• Operate in the TELS platform system for all Life Safety, regulatory and daily tasks
• Remain on-call, when assigned, for 24 hours a day
• Assume supervisor's responsibilities in his/her absence
In business since 1985, strong, stable Genesis has a culture of compassion, and a commitment to integrity, employee appreciation, and providing career paths for our employees.
High school degree or equivalent and basic knowledge of wiring, plumbing and carpentry