September 1, 2020
Hematology/Oncology Physician Owensboro, Kentucky
Owensboro Health has an exciting opportunity in Hematology/Oncology to join our hospital employed group consisting of 5 medical oncologists supported by an APRN. Major renovations of the clinic and infusion area were recently completed to become more integrated. The clinic also consists of two care navigators and a dedicated oncology pharmacist.
• $452,000 guaranteed base compensation w/ RVU bonus potential
• Upfront bonus
• Residency stipends and student loan repayment options available
• $6000 CME annually
• 6 weeks of Paid Time Off (includes vacation & CME)
• Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits
• 1:4 call
• Hospital employed with integrated EMR (Epic) in hospital and all clinics
• New clinic space connected to the Award Winning Cancer Center
• Newly built hospital (2013) licensed for 477 beds, and state-of-the-art equipment in a community population of over 100K and total service area of over 400K
• Family Medicine Residency program on site - teaching opportunities available
• Complimentary family membership to hospital-owned comprehensive community HealthPark facility
MITCHELL MEMORIAL CANCER CENTER
Walk into Mitchell Memorial Cancer Center and you’ve entered more than just a building. Now you’ve become part of our comprehensive approach to treating cancer.
Our unique facility offers world-class care for patients and families, including:
• Advanced technology
• A 16-bed Outpatient Oncology Unit
• Physician Offices
• Medical Library
• A Cancer Registry
• Consultation and Conference Rooms
Owensboro Health is accredited as a Community Comprehensive Cancer Center , the highest endorsement awarded to any community hospital from the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons. This endorsement shows that Owensboro Health provides the highest level of care in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
The American College of Surgeons National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers
We’re also proud to be recognized by the American College of Surgeons as a fully accredited Breast Center , a reflection of our ongoing mission to provide the very best care for our breast cancer patients.
This accreditation is awarded to facilities which voluntarily commit to providing the highest level of breast care. This accreditation requires a rigorous process of evaluation, survey and review before being granted.
In addition, Owensboro Health is accredited by the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group , one of the largest clinical cancer research organizations in the United States.
In 2013, the Cancer Center received a three-year accreditation in radiation oncology from the American College of Radiology (ACR). This means you can rest assured that our facility has met the highest standard of quality and radiation safety. Learn more about our ACR accreditation .
Show Contact Details For more information, contact Mitchell Sims at Show Contact Details 270-485-2725 or Mitchell.Sims@owensborohealth.org
Back to top
Date Posted: 9/1/2020
Job Id: 2053623
Create job alert for similar jobs
View Similar Jobs