Retail Sales Consultant- AT&a;T
July 31, 2020
Owensboro , KY 42301
Similar jobs pay $7.83 - $10.16
Refer friends, get paid!
Job Description The Retail Sales Consultant (RSC) is responsible for assisting customers with the purchase of products and services offered by Prime Communications ('Prime' or 'Company'). The RSC should consistently deliver high quality operations and excellent customer satisfaction. This individual must consistently exceed sales and operations targets. The RSC is responsible for store appearance, as well as assisting in operational assignments and projects assigned by management, as outlined below.
Sales • Exceed and understand monthly sales quotas.
• Maintain knowledge of the compensation plan.
• Maintain knowledge of all products, services and promotions offered by AT&T and competitors to deliver the highest customer service experience.
• Practice specific behaviors and best practices to generate and maximize sales and key metrics, as indicated by management.
• Inspire and engage peers by aiding and modeling expected behaviors.
• Problem solve in fast pace environment.
Operations • Adhere to all policies, procedures, and best practices in accordance with the employee handbook and/or other Company communications.
• Master all required systems.
• Regularly check sales paperwork to review for discrepancies/errors.
• Follow all cash handling procedures to ensure accurate accounting and protection of Company products.
• Report fraudulent activity to leadership, Loss Prevention Department, and/or Human Resources.
• Accurately complete opening/closing checklist in a timely manner.
• Communicate any inventory deficiency to supervisors for review within a timely manner.
• Safeguard codes, passwords, and proprietary Company assets.
• Maintain store appearance while adhering to merchandising standards.
• Complete all required training within the timeline established by management.
Other Duties and Responsibilities • Ensure proper adherence to Primer values, goals, and aspirations in order foster/maintain an optimum employee experience.
• Utilize available resources to remain up to date on Company news and communications.
• Consistently and accurately record time and attendance.
• Adhere to schedule and provide Company with adequate notice for all requested time off
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.