Home Health - Vital Need - Registered Nurse (RN)
July 31, 2020
Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health Owensboro, KY
Immediate need for a Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) in the state or Georgia (GA) for a 13 week Travel Contract Assignment. I currently have RN needs in over 20 different cities; Savannah, Atlanta, Newnan, Woodstock,Rome, Conyers and more!
Registered Nurse (RN) will tend to patients daily in their homes & must be able to manage & maintain a heavy caseload, prioritize & multitask.
I'm currently looking for a Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) who lives in OR around the area of Owensboro, KY & is willing to travel to the state of Georgia for a travel contract.
*Home Health RN positions available in other cities & states as well*
The Ideal Candidate:
• Excellent communication and time-management skills.
• Reliable transportation, as you will travel to see multiple patients per day.
• Ability to prioritize, multitask, be detail oriented, & work independently
• Must be able to provide 48 hour turn around and be HCHB (Home Care Home Base) & OASIS trained.
• Must have an active Registered Nursing (RN) license & Basic Life Support (BLS).
• Registered Nurse (RN) must be willing to see COVID patients - no exceptions.
• On-Call is a possibility & can discuss during submission.
• Must be able and willing to handle a caseload of at least 6/30.
• 13 week assignment with the possibility of extension.
• Experience with OASIS & HCHB (Home Care Home Base) is required.
• Must have at least 1 year of recent experience in Home Health working as a Registered Nurse (RN)
• Long Term Care (LTC) Skilled Nursing & previous experience are favorable.
If you're a Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) live in OR around the area of Owensboro, KY & are interested in this Travel contract in Georgia - please send a copy of your resume to Whitney.Shaw@SunbeltStaffing.com
#SunbeltStaffing #WhereYourShine #HomeHealth #HomeCare #HealthCare #Health #Healthy #Caregiver #Nursing #Nurse #Nurses #NurseLife #RN #RegisteredNurse #TravelAssignment #HomeHealthCare #Care #NursesRock #TravelContract #ContractNursing #NurseAssignment