Retail Sales-Samsung Electronics
July 19, 2020
12 DAYS AGO
Full Time | Part Time
Become a Part-Time Retail Sales Associate* for Samsung Electronics America (SEA).
We are 2020 Companies, an outsourced sales and marketing company. Our clients are the most well-known brands in Consumer Electronics, Telecom, and Energy. They hire us to hire, train, and deploy people like you to represent their brand. Working for your favorite brand is now a reality! We are always looking for Retail Sales Associates, Brand Ambassadors, and Merchandisers. Together, we can take your career to the next level!
Day-in-the-Life as a Retail Sales Associate*
• Work in a local Best Buy store.
• Approach customers and learn their needs.
• Show them why they should buy Samsung products.
• Set up devices for customers.
• Lead product training for Best Buy Sales Associates.
• Help maintain, repair, or replace displayed electronics.
What's in it for you?
• Get paid weekly.
• Work an average of 25 hours per week.
• Work 1-2 weekdays plus weekends.
• Full-Time openings are first offered to part-timers
*Official Job Title: Samsung Experience Consultant
2020 Companies is committed to doing everything we can to maintain a safe and healthy workplace for our customer-facing associates. As such, we are providing all team members with a daily health survey to track and monitor for any signs or symptoms of illness before coming to work. Additional measures include:
• Keeping work environments safe by applying rigorous cleaning routines and regularly communicating updates on guidance from the CDC to our team so they can stay informed and safe.
• Providing team members with high-quality, disposable face masks and gloves to wear at work and encouraging healthy hygiene habits as guided by the CDC.
• Requiring employees to participate in onsite temperature checks, where required
Job Contact firstname.lastname@example.org Duties and Responsibilities Job Description:
• Sell products and services in a retail store, kiosk, and/or event environments
• Maintain professional interaction with both customers and fellow employees
• Meet or exceed personal sales goals on a monthly basis
• Courteously welcome customers and offer assistance
• Direct customers by escorting them to displays; assess needs and suggests products to fit those needs
• Advise customers by providing information on products and services
• Help customers make selections by building customer confidence
• Accurately document and report sales
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Responsible for accurately tracking and communicating all activity to Retail Operations
• Ensure work station/kiosk is clean, well-organized, functional and presentable at all times
• Responsible for submitting all paperwork completely and accurately
• Regular and prompt attendance
• Meet established monthly/weekly sales quota/goals
• Customer/client satisfaction based on rejection percentage and substantiated complaints
• High school diploma or equivalent required; Business degree preferred
• Six (6) months prior sales, retail, telecom or marketing experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of products and services
• Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment
• Ability to work flexible weekends including evenings, weekends and holidays
• Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
Location/Region: Owensboro, KY (42302)