July 23, 2020
Job Locations US-KY-Owensboro
Posted Date 10 hours ago (7/30/2020 9:43 AM)
# of Openings 1 Category Manufacturing/Production/Warehouse Type Regular Full-Time
Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton’s, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Margaritaville Spirits, Dr. McGillicuddy’s, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We’re proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville location has been named one of the “Best Places to Work in Kentucky” four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of “world’s most award-winning distillery” through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years.
Since 1850, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! We attribute our success to a unique blend of our history, culture, brands, relationships, innovation, technology, and most importantly, our people. Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry.
• Supervise shipping employees on second or third shift to ensure daily work schedule is met
• Count inventory coming into the warehouse and updates the ERP system
• Manages Customs Bonded receiving and withdrawal of imported cases
• Manages export, military, and refund stock orders
• Works closely with the Louisville Export Order Manager and freight forwarders to schedule shipments
• Analyze inventory for refund needs and ensures refund statements are applied
• Check and process breakage
• Minimum education level of Associate's degree in a related field
• At least 3 years’ relevant experience
• Proficient in using computer systems, including MS Office products
• Experience with Infor System 21 ERP software
• Must be able to work weekends and overtime as needed.
• Supply chain experience
• Record of successful management experience in a unionized manufacting environment
• Knowledge of manufacturing best practices
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Sazerac and its affiliates engage in personnel decisions and administer our personnel policies without regard to race, religion or creed, color, sex or gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We affirm in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws.
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS