July 23, 2020
Owensboro , KY 42301
Refer friends, get paid!
Job Description Job Description REVERIFICATION ANALYST
JOB DUTIES: The Reverification Analyst is responsible for verifying employment, deposits, assets and other income information for mortgage loans in accordance with agency requirements. Job responsibilities include the following:
• Perform mortgage loan quality control reverifications by preparing reverification letters and mailing to appropriate parties.
• Prepare letters to re-verify gift letters.
• Verify and check information received as a result of the reverification process.
• Perform second attempts of mailings as necessary.
• Order and review third party vendor products as required for the reverification process including credit reports, employment, deposits, assets, tax transcripts, review appraisals and owner occupancy validation.
• Maintain all quality control audit workpapers and reverifications including scanning into the quality control system.
• Create monthly reports required for tracking.
• Perform verbal reverifications of employment.
• Proficient in various software programs including Word, Outlook and Excel
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent organizational skills
• Professional phone etiquette
• Able to work independently
• Prior experience in the mortgage industry a plus.
Company Description Regulatory Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Regulatory Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sex, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law.