Retail Store Associate
July 28, 2020
Apply Now Retail Store Associate
Owensboro, KY, USA Req #1219
Tuesday, July 28, 2020
The most exciting thing about Bargain Hunt is our growth!
Job Title: Team Member
Reports to: Store Leadership (Store Leader, Assistant Store Leader and/or Team Leader)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide quick, friendly and knowledgeable customer service, which includes greeting every customer.
• Actively strive to create a customer-focused shopping environment.
• Perform register transactions in a friendly and timely manner while maintaining accuracy.
• When not with customers, keep aisles faced and aisles stocked as directed.
• Assist in merchandising, display maintenance and organization of sales floor and stock room.
• Communicate promotions and advertisements to our customers.
• Assist in the training of new Team Members.
• Assist with store cleaning duties and collection of shopping carts.
• Communicate effectively with customers and team members in a professional, positive and courteous manner.
• Maintains a high level of awareness and customer contact on the sales floor to create a safe and secure shopping environment for everyone.
• Maintain orderly appearance of work area.
• Comply with company policies and procedures.
• Perform other miscellaneous duties/tasks as assigned by Store Leadership team.
• Prior retail / customer service experience preferred.
• Friendly, enthusiastic and enjoy working with people.
• Able to read, write, count and communicate with store staff and customers.
• Able to operate all equipment necessary to perform job.
• Able to follow directions and work in a team-oriented environment.
• Able to complete tasks within allotted time.
• Availability to work a flexible schedule including weekdays, weeknights and weekends.
• Ability to move throughout all areas of the sales floor and stock room, and able to lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
• Proven reliability and personal integrity.
Bargain Hunt is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Bargain Hunt also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please advise Human Resources.
• Pay Type Hourly
• Owensboro, KY, USA
Share this job: