Customer Experience Correspondence Manager
July 29, 2020
Submission for the position: Customer Experience Correspondence Manager - (Job Number: 200012602) https://usbank.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=200012602&lang=en Customer Experience Correspondence Manager
Manages and coordinates the operational activities for assigned functional areas/regions. Ensures quality service and effective operations support for all of the assigned internal and external customers. Accomplishes results through the effective management of staff that may range from lower level non-exempt through exempt level professionals. Administers corporate policies and procedures and ensures compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Participates in the review and recommendation of operational systems and procedures affecting assigned units, coordinating system conversions from an operations perspective.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight to ten years of operations-related experience
- Advanced knowledge of operation functions, systems, policies and procedures for the assigned area
- In-depth understanding and practical application of applicable laws and regulations
- Excellent organizational, managerial and project management skills
- Well-developed customer relations skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Thorough knowledge of banking operations and human resources
Operations Kentucky-KY-Owensboro Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis, Wisconsin-WI-Oshkosh, Missouri-MO-Saint Louis, Texas-TX-Irving 1st - Daytime Operations Job Type: Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis, Wisconsin-WI-Oshkosh, Missouri-MO-Saint Louis, Texas-TX-Irving $1st - Daytime Job Level: 40 Travel: true'