Patient Care Coordinator
July 28, 2020
Owensboro , KY 42301
Refer friends, get paid!
Job Description Job Description Company Description
My UNIQUE ROLE - Jessica Hatfield, Owner
I have a radical idea about my role in healthcare. The children in our community cannot be fixed. Because to be fixed, you must be broken. our kids and our families are not broken. They may be facing challenges; challenges that are real valid and affecting their life. I see that. It IS my role to give children and families access to living happy, healthy, and well balanced lived. This access is created through developing the skills and giving the tools for living life. It's an access for their VOICE to be heard, their BODY to move, and to become INDEPENDENT. The children and families who walk through my doors are not broken, they are perfectly imperfect humans and I believe this to our core. It is my mission to create a community aligned in this vision; to give children and families access to happy, healthy and well-balanced lives through removing barriers. Together, we grow minds, bodies, and spirits.
• Health Insurance
• Professional Liability Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Bonus Opportunities
• Paid Continuing Education
• Retirement Benefits
• Mentorships Available
• Management Opportunities
TheraTree is seeking a Patient Care Coordinator for their growing organization. This position will be primarily responsible for creating a steady flow of referrals from diversified referral sources. This candidate will also be responsible for promoting the company's reputation and making TheraTree's good works known throughout the community. The successful candidate will be an exceptional communicator and relationship builder. The typical week for the person in this role will consist of: scheduling and conducting front desk and physician visits, phone calls, emails, and faxes to all referral sources. If you possess the following skills and qualifications and are looking for an opportunity to join a growing organization, submit your resume today!
General Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Attends meetings and presents on managed products, sub-products, statistics, and sub-statistics.
• Solves problems through investigation using data.
• Meets deadlines for programs, projects, and tasks.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in
• Sets weekly, monthly, and annual targets to ensure annual goals are met.
• Responsible for all referrals coming into the clinic.
• Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with referral sources via:
• Front desk in person visits (daily)
• Phone Calls
• Postal Mail
• Responsible for diversifying referral sources.
• Responsible for developing a strategy for all referral sources.
• Responsible for quickly and efficiently putting together visual advertisements.
• Responsible for maintaining an organized and efficient schedule.
• Committed to traveling to build relationships with referral sources.
• Confident and outgoing.
• Exhibits responsibility and professionalism.
• Is able to accurately represent the company to the community.
• Flexible and adapts quickly to changes.
• Creative in approach.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Ability to start and foster relationships.
• Engaging and accurate verbal, nonverbal, and written communication skills with adults and children alike.
• Like to travel during the work day.
• Proficient with the following technology:
• Website Builder: ZOHO Sites
• Objective Management Suite
• EMR Statistics and Insights
• Basic programs such as email, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Prezi Presentations
We are an equal opportunity employer seeking qualified candidates for our growing organization. Interested candidates should submit their resume for review and consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.