Project Manager 7 - Telecommute
July 28, 2020
Submission for the position: Project Manager 7 - Telecommute - (Job Number: 200011553) https://usbank.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=200011553&lang=en Project Manager 7 - Telecommute
Participates in the identification, design, development and implementation of assigned projects. Assigned projects may be general or systems related in nature. Interfaces with internal and external resources to ensure successful and timely completion in accordance with user needs. Participates in training users and evaluating the project. Manages performance of the project team and evaluates overall team performance.
- Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of experience in project management activities across an enterprise or major departments
- Two or more years of managerial experience
-Strong analytical skills
-Certified Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt
- Expert knowledge of assigned business line or functional area
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of project management
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Project Management / Analysis Kentucky-KY-Owensboro Ohio-OH-Cincinnati, Missouri-MO-Earth City, Texas-TX-Irving, Colorado-CO-Home-based, North Carolina-NC-Home-based 1st - Daytime Project Management / Analysis Job Type: Ohio-OH-Cincinnati, Missouri-MO-Earth City, Texas-TX-Irving, Colorado-CO-Home-based, North Carolina-NC-Home-based $1st - Daytime Job Level: 40 Travel: true'