Perf Ops Support Assoc 1
July 27, 2020
Submission for the position: Perf Ops Support Assoc 1 - (Job Number: 200011900) https://usbank.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=200011900&lang=en Perf Ops Support Assoc 1
Responsible for providing a broad variety of administrative, operational and staff support services for an assigned group(s) or manager(s). Actively engaged in report writing, tracking and compiling; research, exception processing, data entry, record keeping, and/or data maintenance. Responsible for ensuring proper application of and compliance with internal and regulatory standards, guidelines, and procedures. May perform reviews and evaluations of work quality and productivity standards for assigned product line and/or work area. May have responsibility to review reports, loan files and other policies and procedures to promote quality execution of the loan operations functions and the related transactions that impact the financial statements. May use PC based software packages for word processing, graphics, spread sheets, databases, etc. Specified job duties may vary by area.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to two years of experience in business and general office environment
- Basic understanding of the business and general office skills
- Demonstrated administrative skills and acute attention to detail
- Basic reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Basic personal computer skills and knowledge of other office equipment
- Basic verbal, grammatical, and written communication skills
Operations Kentucky-KY-Owensboro 1st - Daytime Operations $1st - Daytime 40 Job Level: true'