Wireless Retail Store Manager 7/27 (Owensboro)
July 26, 2020
Wireless Retail Store Manager
Looking for the next step up in your career? Wireless Retail Sales Management Opportunities available now!
Wireless Express, one of the largest and fastest growing Sprint Authorized Retailers in the country with over 500 employees, is searching for a Wireless Store Manager in your area to join our team to sell SPRINT products. We offer the latest and greatest in wireless products and services in a fun, high energy, and rewarding sales environment. If you are looking for a new opportunity with a growing technology company, this is the place to be!
• An extremely competitive compensation structure with base hourly pay, overtime pay and uncapped commission. Potential to earn $55,000 plus annually.
• A great wellness package for employees and their families including Health, Dental & Vision insurance after 60 days of employment
• 401K with company match after 1 year of employment
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Paid Holiday and Birthday Time Off
• Discounted Cell Phone Service and Accessories
• Employee Assistance Program
• President's Club Trip and Awards Program for Top Performers
• The ability to lead and grow an incredible team and advance your career!
Our Wireless Store Managers are responsible for:
• Interviewing, hiring, retaining and developing store associates
• Leading a team to provide unparalleled store experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens the Sprint Brand
• Motivating a team to meet or exceed the store’s key performance objectives
• Coaching a team to provide a total sales solution to our customers for any of their wireless/mobility needs. This includes selling the value of Sprint's devices, accessories and service plans; maximizing Sprint-customer connections; saving our customers money; personalizing their experience; and protecting their investment
• Ensuring the team completes required training to further their skills and career opportunities
• Complying with all operational policies and procedures
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 2 Years Retail sales or related Wireless sales experience
• 1 Year of Wireless/Electronics Management Experience preferred
• Aggressive approach to sales - we are looking for business minded, money motivated individuals
• Managers must work a retail schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays - 45 plus hours per week.
• Driving is required for company purposes and must possess a valid driver's license
FULL-TIME OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW!
Don't miss out on this opportunity! Wireless Express is an equal opportunity employer.