Wireless Retail Consultant 7/27 (Owensboro)
July 26, 2020
Wireless Retail Consultant
Looking for the next step up in your career? Wireless Retail Sales Opportunities available now!
Wireless Express, one of the largest and fastest growing Sprint Authorized Retailers in the country with over 500 employees, is searching for a Wireless Retail Sales Associate in your area to join our team to sell SPRINT products. We offer the latest and greatest in wireless products and services in a fun, high energy, and rewarding sales environment. If you are looking for a new opportunity with a growing technology company, this is the place to be!
• An extremely competitive compensation structure with base hourly pay, overtime pay and uncapped commission. Potential to earn $40,000 plus annually.
• A great wellness package for employees and their families including Health, Dental & Vision insurance after 60 days of employment
• 401K with company match after 1 year of employment
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Paid Holiday and Birthday Time Off
• Discounted Cell Phone Service and Accessories
• Employee Assistance Program
• President's Club Trip and Awards Program for Top Performers
• The ability to lead and grow an incredible team and advance your career!
Our Wireless Retail Sales Associates are responsible for:
• Achieving individual sales while providing an unparalleled store experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens the Sprint brand;
• Meeting or exceeding key performance objectives
• Providing a total sales solution to our customers, for any of their wireless/mobility needs. This includes selling the value of wireless devices, accessories and service plans; maximizing existing customer connections; saving our customers money; personalizing their experience; and protecting their investment;
• Identifying the right solutions for customer billing, technical and/or account issues
• Completing training in their curriculum path to further their skills and career opportunities
• Comply with all operational policies and procedures
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 1 year of sales experience (Wireless experience is preferred, but not required)
• Aggressive approach to sales - we are looking for business minded, money motivated individuals
• Associates must be available to work a retail schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
• May have to drive for company purposes and a valid driver’s license may be required
FULL-TIME OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW!
Don't miss out on this opportunity! Wireless Express is an equal opportunity employer.