Community Relations Director- Sales
July 24, 2020
Cedarhurst Senior Living, LLC
Owensboro , KY 42301
Similar jobs pay $7.81 - $10.27
Refer friends, get paid!
Job Description Job Description We have an exciting full-time opportunity available for an enthusiastic and driven Community Relations Director (Sales Director) within our beautiful upscale senior living community! We offer an extremely competitive compensation package, including generous bonuses for meeting census targets. If you’re looking for a rewarding opportunity to convey our vision to prospective residents, families, community influencers, referral sources and the public at large…and want to be part of one of the fastest growing senior living providers in the Midwest – apply now!
To Cedarhurst Living, LLC, our residents are family; and as such, we take great pride in providing superior, compassionate health care services and support to residents in our Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care communities. Our approach to Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care is shaped by respect and understanding of the unique lives of our residents. We believe our communities are more than just a place to live, they are a place to call home, and most importantly; a place to thrive!
About the role…
As the Community Relations Director you will be responsible for meeting and exceeding all occupancy and revenue goals. You will be accountable for the entire sales process: building a prospect and referral base, maintaining the online sales tracking database, meeting and exceeding all weekly sales goals and benchmark conversion ratios, generating tours and securing deposits for move-ins.
Like Cedarhurst, you are committed to excellence and passionate about seniors. – You thrive on building relationships with a goal of making a difference in people’s lives. You will promote our community lifestyle, its amenities and life enriching programs, and achieve a level of customer service that identifies with our servant -heart standards of operation.
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Education and/or Experience:
The following duties are normal for this position. This list is not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s in Marketing or related field and 2-4 years experience, OR 5-6 years experience in a similar role
• At least two (2) years of successful sales and marketing experience within the senior living market, preferably in Assisted Living and Memory Care.
• Function as the primary contact for all inquiries, as well as responsible for outside marketing in effort to increase professional referrals and ultimately drive occupancy.
• Work with the Executive Director to help ensure that staff members receive inquiries appropriately and productively.
• Monitor the marketing budgets and spend lead generation dollars per the needs of the campaign.
• Strategize with Director of Sales, portfolio Executive Directors and other CRD’s in developing creative programs to identify and connect with key referral sources in the community and identify ways to maintain and nurture those relationships.
• Work with Executive Director to help staff members maximize opportunities for resident and family-member referrals.
• Assist Area/Regional Director of Sales and/or Sales Specialist and Executive Director with the development of a marketing plan and assist in updating monthly or as needed to address changing conditions or opportunities.
• Assist Executive Director in developing Cedarhurst associate’s skills in building relationships, discovery of needs, wants and interests, overcoming objections, closing, and follow-up and maintenance marketing.
• Assist community in exploring strategic sales approaches for all prospects during coaching sessions.
• Create and cultivate productive relationships with other businesses and resources for senior adults, in effort to offer resources to prospects and to receive referrals from those sources.
• Creative and “out of the box” thinking is a must, with a proven ability to lead in a sales and marketing capacity – independently as well as on a team.
• Driven to achieve and exceed goals and have the ability to motivate others to do the same.
• Willing to put in the time and effort it takes to be great at what you do. – Ability to work evenings and weekends, as needed.
• Conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times with the ability to effectively perform conflict intervention and resolution for residents, families, employees and others as needed.
• Must be able to meet all physical demands of the job which includes, but is not limited to: seeing, speaking, touching, walking, standing, bending, reaching overhead, crouching/kneeling or crawling, as well as the ability to regularly lift/move up to 20lbs independently.
• Ability to work well with others and take direction from management, as well as take initiative – willing to go above and beyond to ensure our residents needs are met and they are comfortable in their living environment.
• Self-motivated to accomplish identified goals with a strong sense of accountability for results.
• Must possess a general knowledge of laws and restrictions regarding senior living care, as well as a solid understanding of opportunities and limits of other levels of care within senior living.
• Proficiency in computer applications such as: Microsoft Office, CMR (Sherpa preferred), electronic health records (EHR) systems.
What you need to know when considering a career with Cedarhurst…
Cedarhurst professionals use their expertise and genuine respect for our residents to serve in ways that encourage independence, dignity and individuality. We believe it’s important to take time to get to get to know the residents we’ll be serving and to put into practice our company values:
• Passionate about what you do and the care you provide.
• Trustworthy – trust is earned by outstanding service and dedication to our residents.
• Empathetic toward the residents we serve; and be there to listen, assist and above all else – care.
• Positive in your interactions with our residents providing them with a memorable and pleasant experience.
• Respectful toward the residents and others, giving them the attention, dignity and independence, they deserve.
• Approachable – together we are family. Honest care and personalized service cannot be faked.
We seek out team members and leaders who exhibit and promote a high level of customer service, hospitality, curiosity and friendliness towards all residents, visitors, employees and the overall community. In addition, we seek out team members and leaders who are driven to provide a successful and enriched life experience to the seniors residing within our communities.
If you feel you would be the right fit for our organization, we encourage you to apply. – Be part of making a true difference in our resident’s lives!
This employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the employer will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages prospective employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.