Electrical Engineer (in KY)
July 21, 2020
Owensboro , KY 42301
Refer friends, get paid!
Job Description Job Description We are looking to fill a full time Electrical Engineer position with an automotive supplier located in the area of Franklin, KY. 2- 5 years of Electrical Engineering experience within a manufacturing environment is required.
Salary Range: $65k to $85k DOE plus relocation assistance. Great Benefits.
Support manufacturing through design and implementation of automation solutions to increase efficiency, ensure quality and minimize scrap. Serve as a technical resource for the manufacturing business units. Support the engineering department with assistance on capital projects as needed. Support the Maintenance Department with PM activities and function as a technical resource, whenever required. Support the plant’s ongoing Continuous Improvement efforts, as necessary.
· B.S. in Electrical Engineering/Engineering Tech required
· 2-7 years of hands on automotive manufacturing work experience.
· Must have hands on work experience with all common electrical diagnostic equipment: meters, scopes, testers, etc., in addition to practical experience with low voltage power distribution and electrical/electronic/electro -mechanical control principles. Proficiency with PLC programming in a manufacturing environment is required. Experience with Mitsubishi PLC hardware/software, Mitsubishi touchscreens/software, and Motoman robots is highly desirable.
· Troubleshooting Ability
· PLC Programming
· HMI Programming
· Electrical Controls Design
· AutoCAD Proficiency
· Root Cause Analysis
· Mistake proofing
· Cost justification
· Proficiency with common software (MS Excel, Word, Access, etc.)