Data Entry II
July 27, 2020
Data Entry II
Owensboro, KY 42303
$11.50 - $12.50 an hour - Temporary
Read what people are saying about working here.
Looking to start your career as a Data Entry Clerk? OfficeTeam has a great opportunity for a highly-skilled and motivated candidate. We are seeking a data-savvy professional who is keen to pick up on important details and looking to thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment. You will need to have intermediate experience in spreadsheets and proficiency in database management. Do you have rapid and error-free typing skills and impeccable organization? Then apply today for this great Data Entry Specialist opportunity! This long-term temporary Data Entry Clerk role is based in the Owensboro, Kentucky area.
• Review and remove unneeded data as well as combine data from multiple sources
• Keep records of tasks, files, and progress
• Enter information into spreadsheets, databases and customer relationship management systems
• Review completed work for content errors or duplicate values before presenting the final product
• Examine reports and sheets of data
• Sift through websites for information
• Obtain further information for documents that are deemed incomplete
• Proficient computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
• Excellent typing accuracy
• Ability to multitask and communicate effectively with individuals of all backgrounds
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Data entry experience desired
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.