July 23, 2020
Owensboro , KY 42301
Refer friends, get paid!
Job Description Job Description Property Manager experience required - 100+ units or more. One-Site experience preferred.
We’re looking for a skilled and dynamic individual to join our growing multifamily management team.
Our management company is focused on providing the highest quality service to our valued owners & residents. We offer a competitive pay, bonuses and benefits that include medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation, life insurance, and 401K.
Responsible for ensuring the efficient operation of the property.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for the overall performance of the community by overseeing the day to day operations and leading the onsite team members.
• Achieve the delinquency and occupancy goals of the property utilizing various marketing methods and programs.
• Operating the property within the financial guidelines, i.e. the budget, established by the owner.
• Responsible for collecting and the posting of rental payments in the Onesite software.
• Responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining a resident retention program, i.e. newsletter, referral program, social activities.
• Responsible for ensuring that all personnel in all departments operate within OSHA and EPA standards as well as following all Fair Housing regulations
• Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
• At least 12-18 months of multifamily property management experience with proven management skills.
• Strong customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
• Detailed-orientated and the ability to multitask and problem solve.
• Proficient with MS Office, specifically Excel and Outlook; OneSite experience preferred.
• Ability to be flexible.
• Proven leadership skills and the ability to be a team player in a fast-paced environment.
• High School diploma or GED required.