General Material Handler
July 20, 2020
At Asahi Kasei we believe anyone can buy equipment or build a facility. It is our diverse team members around the globe who will enable us to develop ideas and technologies and capture the exciting opportunities that lie ahead. We look for candidates with a fresh perspective, people with a wide variety of skills who are creative thinkers, enjoy challenges and are driven to excel. We are currently seeking applications to fill the following job opening at Daramic where we develop and manufacture advanced lead-acid battery separators that are driving innovation in transportation and industrial applications with cars, trucks, forklifts, and golf carts as well as ESS.
Performs any combination of following tasks in chemical plants:
• Transports materials, using hand truck.
• Delivers samples to laboratory.
• Cleans work area.
• Transport finished product to storage area
• Supply line with current packaging requirements
• Make and label boxes and cages
• Load/unload trim wheel
• Assist operator on order changes
• Stack and pack separators
• Assist in running latex
• Clean in the mix tower ~ 3rd, 4th & 5th floors
• Perform all duties assigned by management team
• Communications: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We believe a diverse workforce is crucial to our growth as a global supplier of advanced materials. Asahi Kasei is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full time