July 23, 2020
Posted Date 10 hours ago (7/23/2020 9:16 AM)
Req ID 2020-277156 Category Welder - Combo Travel No Location US-KY-OWENSBORO
Tradesmen International is seeking experienced Combination Welders to join our team. Combination welders must have a minimum of 3 years welding experience in a commercial or industrial facility and have the ability to read and interpret blueprints, ISO's, field drawings, and material takeoffs. Attention to safety and detail are of the utmost importance. Welders must successfully pass pre-employment weld tests as part of the on-boarding process.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Welding various metals using processes such as SMAW, GMAW, FCAW, and GTAW.
• Welding in 2g, 4g, and 6g conditions
• Selecting, setting up, and staging the proper equipment for their jobs and that each are in ample supply and working order. This includes welding machines, gases, tools, and other consumables.
• Checking the fit of pipe or other structural pieces and to allow for proper attachment and to account for shrinkage.
Simply put, we're not a temp agency and don't just hire anyone. In fact, we're highly selective, committed to hiring only those combination welders that are highly skilled in their trade with unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the best.
• Must be able to read blueprints and other engineering drawings in order to perform efficiently.
• Must be able to read and interrupt technical manuals as applicable
• Must have a thorough knowledge of various metals characteristic and qualities including the correct welding processes required and the effects of welding on the material.
• Must successfully pass a weld test.
• Must be able to assist pipe fitters in pipe installation, preparation, and fabrication while not actively welding.
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
• Vacation Pay
• Health insurance
• Dental and vision plan
• Prescription drug plan
• Life insurance
• Short-term disability
• 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
• Incentive programs
• Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.