Maternal-Fetal Medicine Physician
July 19, 2020
Maternal-Fetal Medicine Physician Owensboro, Kentucky
BE or BC
Owensboro Health Maternal-Fetal Group in western Kentucky is growing and we are seeking another physician to join our team of 2 perinatal specialists plus an APRN. Clinical responsibility is consultative with a broad range of MFM services. Enjoy working with an excellent, experienced staff and state-of-the-art medical equipment. Work closely with local OB-GYN's, neonatologists and other specialties to provide outreach consult/support throughout western KY.
• Outpatient clinic hours: M-F, 7 AM to 5 PM
• In-patient consults
• No deliveries as scope of service
• New hospital (2013) licensed for 477 beds, OB hospitalist group with 24/7 coverage, and state-of-the-art equipment in a community with population draw of 400,000
• Hospital-employed with integrated EMR (Epic) in clinics and hospital
• Level III NICU, 20 private room beds with NicView camera system and 24/7 provider care
• Excellent specialty backup support
• On-site health/wellness facilities for employees located in the hospital, plus complimentary family membership to hospital-owned comprehensive community HealthPark facility.
• Family Medicine Residency program starting in 2020 - teaching opportunities available
• Seeking BC/BE candidates--experienced physicians and upcoming grads welcome to apply
• Competitive base salary, guaranteed for 2 years with productivity bonus potential, up front bonuses
• 6 weeks Paid Time off
• Funded liability/malpractice/tail coverage, retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $6,000 CME annually, annual membership due
Owensboro Health is a community-focused, nonprofit healthcare system that offers a full range of services utilizing the latest technologies and protocols. Locations include the flagship Owensboro Health Regional Hospital, opened in 2013. Other facilities include Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital, regional primary care and specialty clinics, and three new Healthplex locations in surrounding counties.
Each year, Owensboro Health Regional Hospital averages 2,000 births, 73,000 emergency room visits, 18,000 admissions and 500,000 outpatient visits. System wide, the organization has nearly 4,300 employees and 220+ medical providers
Owensboro Health Regional Hospital represents a new era of health care and wellness for the region. The new $350 million dollar hospital and medical office building project features a nine-story facility licensed for 477 patient beds, and offers views of lush green vistas and natural scenery from every room.
Life in Owensboro
Owensboro sits on the southern bank of the Ohio River and serves as cultural and business hub in the Kentucky-Indiana-Illinois try-state region. A modern and vibrant community that maintains a rich history and traditional charm of a southern American city, Owensboro offers a family-friendly atmosphere, quality educational opportunities, a low crime rate and low cost of living index.
• America's Best Place to Work - CNN/Business Week
• Named "Heat the Music" City in 2019 - Brand USA
• Top City for Millennials - Business Insider
Please click APPLY to submit your CV!
Back to top
Date Posted: 7/20/2020
Job Id: 2048496
Create job alert for similar jobs
View Similar Jobs