PCA- Personal Care Attendant
July 21, 2020
Help at Home is still hiring in your community!
Help at Home is the nation’s leading provider of high-quality support, providing a gold standard of care to seniors and people with disabilities.
Right now, our clients need us more than ever. We are still hiring compassionate caregivers, and we are taking every precaution to protect our communities .
We commit to being transparent and open in our hiring process to ensure your health and safety. O ur clients, caregivers and employees will always be our top priority.
As a caregiver, you will assist our clients with their activities of daily living, allowing them to continue participating actively in their communities.
Help at Home strives to be an employer of choice in your community, and our caregivers are the foundation of our work. Eligible staff have the opportunity to enroll in a wide variety of benefit programs, including paid time off along with lucrative bonuses in certain areas.
We offer a variety of in-depth training opportunities in order to provide our staff with the tools to be successful. Help at Home also offers strong career path possibilities for those caregivers who are committed to growing within the organization.
• Home Assistance – Provide light housekeeping, run errands, and transport/accompany clients to appointments and assist with medications. Provide personal assistance with general living needs which could include preparing meals, bathing, feeding, toileting, and grooming.
• Companionship – Provide companionship and conversation by stimulating, encouraging and assisting an individual. Accompany clients to activities and events within the community such as grocery shopping and other errands.
• Communication/Reporting – Report proactively on client updates and statuses, ensuring a positive environment with healthy communication; In partnership with family members, develop trust and offer emotional support; Alert clinical staff when concerns with client wellness arise.
• Access to reliable transportation
• Commitment to serving our clients and their property with dignity, patience, compassion, and respect
• Recognition of the needs and concerns of others, and the ability to build strong client-centered relationships without regard to location, socio-economic environment, medical diagnosis, ethnic origin or religion
• Flexibility and adaptability, with the willingness to work weekends or evenings in order to support clients
• Dedication to professional development, including completion of organizational and state-required training
In order to be employed as a Personal Care Attendant, candidates must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by state and location so please ask for complete details at your interview.
Entry Level $10.1 per HOUR