Data Entry Clerk II
June 22, 2020
CONTRACTOR Job Description
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Data Entry Clerk II in Owensboro, KY. Essential Duties:
• Responsible for providing a broad variety of administrative, operational and staff support services for an assigned group(s) or manager(s)
• Actively engaged in exception processing, data entry, record keeping, and/or data maintenance
• Responsible for ensuring proper application of and compliance with internal and regulatory standards, guidelines, and procedures
• May perform reviews and evaluations of work quality and productivity standards for assigned product line and/or work area
• May have responsibility to review reports, loan files and other policies and procedures to promote quality execution of the loan operations functions and the related transactions that impact the financial statements
• May use PC based software packages for word processing, spread sheets, etc.
• Primary duties include reviewing mortgage documents to validate information listed on the servicing system for accuracy
• High School diploma or GED / equivalent
• Data entry is required
• May perform other clerical duties
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
* High School diploma or GED / equivalent * Data entry is required * May perform other clerical duties