Data Entry Clerk
June 23, 2020
Owensboro , KY 42301
Similar jobs pay $8.60 - $13.63
Job Description Job Description
Title: Data Entry Clerk
Duration:4 months CONTRACT
Location: Owensboro, KY, 42301
• Responsible for providing a broad variety of administrative, operational and staff support services for an assigned group(s) or manager(s).
• Actively engaged in exception processing, data entry, record keeping, and/or data maintenance.
• Responsible for ensuring proper application of and compliance with internal and regulatory standards, guidelines, and procedures.
• May perform reviews and evaluations of work quality and productivity standards for assigned product line and/or work area.
• May have responsibility to review reports, loan files and other policies and procedures to promote quality execution of the loan operations functions and the related transactions that impact the financial statements.
• May use PC based software packages for word processing, spread sheets, etc.
• Primary duties include reviewing mortgage documents to validate information listed on the servicing system for accuracy. If the data is incorrect or missing, data entry is required.
• May perform other clerical duties.
• High school diploma.
Company Description About BCforward
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers’ needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. BCforward’s headquarters are in Indianapolis, Indiana and also operates delivery centers in 17 locations in North America as well as Hyderabad, India and Puerto Rico. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm headquartered in Indiana. With 14+ years of uninterrupted growth, the addition of two brands (Stafforward and PMforward) and a team of more than 1400 resources our teams deliver services for multiple industries from both public and private sectors. BCforward’s team of dedicated staffing professionals has placed thousands of talented people over the past decade, with retention rates that are consistently higher than the industry average.