Mortgage File Clerk
June 20, 2020
TEMPORARY Job Description Ref ID: 04850 [ Phone number blocked ]
Classification: Mortgage File Clerk
I’m Teneesha Wilson, a Strategic Accounts Sourcing Assistant for our Robert Half Office based in Phoenix, AZ. (Mountain Time) I staff for Customer Service, Healthcare, and Financial Opportunities Nationwide as part of our Strategic Accounts Team for our Fortune 500 Clients.
We are seeking Mortgage File Clerk in Owensboro, KY!!!! The Mortgage File Clerk will be responsible for:
• Completing data entry
• Sending letters
• Updating database information
• Using templates as required
• Review and file documents for accuracy
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, PLEASE SEND AN UPDATED COPY OF YOUR RESUME TO TENEESHA AT TENEESHA, [ Link Removed ] Job Requirements FULL BENEFITS OFFERED!!!
Duration: Through to 12/2020 (Subject to change/extend)
Shift: Flexibility Required
Competitive Pay up to $12.00
• High School Diploma
• 1+ years of data entry and customer service experience
• Ability to analyze documents
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
• Ability to ask questions as needed
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at [ Phone number blocked ] or visit [ Link Removed ] to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link Removed ] .
* High School Diploma * 1+ years of data entry and customer service experience * Ability to analyze documents * Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint * Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) * Ability to ask questions as needed * Detail-oriented, All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada. At least 1 year experience.