June 27, 2020
Total Packaging, LLC
Owensboro, KY 42303
We are looking for a talented Warehouse Manager. This position applies effective principles of warehousing to ensure all products are appropriately maintained in order to guarantee safe quality products for our customers. This position will also coordinate all shipping and receiving functions.
• Manages the daily operations of the Warehouse Department
• Enforces Company, plant and department policies and procedures and work instructions including but not limited to safety policies, GMP’s, HAACP and AIB standards.
• Conveys concerns to the Plant Manager regarding timely delivery of goods and production.
• Ensures adequate suppliers are available for production needs and requirements.
• Ensures the warehouse is properly organized to meet regulatory standards.
• Perform safety and sanitation audits.
• Develop and implement improvements and changes in the work instructions, job descriptions and training needs.
• Maintain administrative paperwork current regarding schedules, inspections, inventories and management reports.
• Recommend the hiring of personnel and overseeing special job training.
• Keep employees informed on factors relating to their work assignment, work progress, and opportunity for advancement.
• Evaluate, as deemed necessary by the company, the performance of new and existing employees.
• Perform other duties as required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Experience with food/beverage environment preferred. A minimum of 3 years of experience in a supervisory/managerial capacity in a manufacturing environment required. Any equivalent combination of related education and/or experience may be considered for the above
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Extensive experience in warehouse/logistics management roles with proven track record in leading teams to improve continuously the efficiency of methods.
• Team management/leadership/development skills, including the ability to manage people and get the best out of them, successful in building and mentoring high performance teams.
• Maturity, self-confidence and strong communication skills will be critical for this role.
• A multicultural approach to operating in a diverse business environment. Comfortable communicating and operating within an internationally matrixed environment.
• Be able to walk long distances and to be on his/her feet for long periods of time
• Able to work in noisy, hot, cold and small areas.
• Ability to work flexible hours including holidays and weekends.
• Strong Computer skills including Microsoft Office Applications.
• Bilingual (Spanish / English) preferred
Job Type: Full-time
• Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
• Warehouse Management: 3 years (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
• 401(k) Matching
• Dental Insurance
• Health Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Monday to Friday
• Night Shift