Primary Care Physician - 1 Day a Week - Locum to Perm
June 24, 2020
Posted: 3 Days ago
Owensboro, KY 42301
Owensboro, Kentucky, US
Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Board-certified without restriction in either Internal Medicine or Family Practice unless prior approval by CMO
• Valid, current, and unrestricted State license and DEA license
• Ability to work as a team member in a corporate environment demonstrating mutual respect for colleagues, clients, and all partners.
• A commitment to working collaboratively with the member/patient and the Wellness team to improve their health through behavior change methods approved by the manager, including but not limited to motivational interviewing.
• A commitment to continuously improve the health and wellness of each member.
• Good leadership skills and communication skills.
• Experience with electronic medical records.
• A sense of collaboration and cooperation with a willingness to continually learn.
• Treating acute and chronic conditions
• Wellness and prevention
• Patient education
• Minor procedures
• Women’s health
• Use of EMR
Must be able to work Mondays from 8a - 2p or 10a - 4p on a weekly basis.