June 26, 2020
Are you interested in a new opportunity within the biotechnology industry? Do you pride yourself in quality and accuracy? If so, we have multiple positions available in Owensboro, KY ! Apply today!
Job Des cription:
• Operate all equipment after sufficient training
• Maintain all schedules for production lots
• Produce quality product for manufacturing purposes
• Maintain a clean working environment and equipment.
• Responsible for day-to-day production, selection and cleaning of each lot
• Responsibilities outside of the indoor facility include any outdoor maintenance for manufacturing
• This position is expected to complete paperwork by GMP standards and comply with all internal procedures
• Understand Company goals and strategy to successfully obtain those goals
• 1+ years experience in a Quality, Laboratory or Manufacturing role
• Associate degree in Chemistry or Biology or related sciences preferred
• Familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices
Hours: Must be open to all shifts
Please submit an accurate and updated resume if interested!
Is this job not a fit for you? Please take a moment to forward this job to someone you know. Referrals are always appreciated.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing ® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
$14-$14 per hour