MFM Physician Consult Position in Kentucky
June 26, 2020
MFM Physician Consult Position in Kentucky Owensboro, Kentucky
An exciting MFM physician opportunity is now available with a health system in Kentucky. The incoming physician will do inpatient consults at the flagship facility, and will have excellent specialty backup support. The outpatient clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 7 am to 5 pm. The hospital supports full-scope perinatal services through fetal echocardiogram, antepartum care, an obstetric emergency department, and OB hospitalists. Come join a group of 2 perinatal specialists in a busy outpatient practice. The clinical responsibility is consultative with a broad range of maternal-fetal medicine services. A family medicine residency program is starting, and teaching opportunities will be available. H-1B visas can be supported.
This opportunity has a competitive base salary, sign-on bonus, and productivity bonus. You will be offered funded liability/malpractice/tail coverage, retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $6,000 for CME annually, and 6 weeks of paid time off (includes CME). The hospital has a workout area for employees, plus complimentary family membership to a health system-owned fitness facility.
The city of Owensboro is strategically located on the southern banks of the Ohio River, which provides a majestic backdrop to the Downtown Revitalization initiative and Riverfront Master Plan. It is also the 4th largest city by population in Kentucky.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Aaron Hull directly at Show Contact Details 203.663.9381 or email your CV and references to Show Contact Details email@example.com . Refer to job number 2639261.
• Competitive base salary, sign-on bonus and productivity bonus
• Hospital has a workout area for employees
• 6 weeks of paid time off (includes CME)
• Inpatient consults at a flagship facility
• Clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 7 am to 5 pm
• Excellent specialty backup support
• Experienced physicians and those in training are welcome
• Large service area, covering 15 counties
• Our services are free for you
• We help negotiate your salary and contract
• We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
• Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
• Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Show Contact Details Aaron Hull: Show Contact Details 800-365-8900
Back to top
Date Posted: 6/26/2020
Job Id: 2045745
Create job alert for similar jobs
View Similar Jobs